Macrodyne Technologies Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of large hydraulic presses, fully automated hydraulic press lines and related die handling equipment serving manufacturing companies in the automotive, aerospace, consumer, and industrial product sectors. We are currently searching for an experienced Pipe Bender as outlined below.
The Pipe Bender role requires:
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Possess technical knowledge in the use of pipe bending machines and equipment
- Ability to bend and shape pipes of various materials and sizes with precision
- Knowledge in pipe fitting and welding techniques
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift and carry heavy materials
- Check and measure bent pipes to ensure they meet specifications
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of machines and work area
- Communicate with supervisors and other team members to ensure production goals are met
- Adhere to safety regulations and use personal protective equipment as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in pipe bending
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Proficient in using pipe bending machines and tools
- Knowledge of different types of pipes (steel, copper, etc.) and their bending techniques
- Attention to detail and accuracy in measurements
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy materials
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime when required
The ability to travel domestically and internationally at short notice and to maintain composure in demanding production environments are key attributes that are required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Read schematic drawings, understand and trouble shoot hydraulic problems.
- Solid understanding of machinery safety principles
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and other technicians and use Microsoft standard products.
- Benefits package including:
- Extended health
- Vision care
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: 8-hour days
- Work Location: In person at 311 Connie Crescent, Concord, Ontario Canada, L4K 5R2
- Opportunities to travel all over North America
- Growing company with consistent work
- Room for advancement – mentorship & advancement opportunities
- On the job training (some certification costs paid by company)
- Opportunity to work with industry leading technology
- Employee appreciation events
- Paid uniforms, Safety boot allowance
- Diverse and exciting industrial customer base
Employment Equity & Accommodation for persons with Disabilities:
Macrodyne Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce.
Employment opportunity is offered to all persons equally regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age or sexual orientation.
We encourage job applicants with disabilities to apply for this position. If you are an applicant with a disability who requires accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources by telephone at 905 669-2253.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants who are qualified will be contacted.