As North America’s largest hydraulic press manufacturer, Macrodyne presses are engineered for the most complex applications and to the most demanding specifications
All presses can be optionally controlled by the industry’s most advanced systems that turn conventional presses into Hybrid Servo-Hydraulic Presses. This state-of-the-art technology provides you with the steady, reliable force of Hydraulics, with advantages of Servo-controlled programmable motion, ultra-high precision, extremely fast approach/retract speeds, and energy savings.
Presses are available as standalone production equipment or can be integrated with virtually any ancillary equipment, including press loading/unloading devices, transfer systems, robots, and fully automated die storage and retrieval systems. Macrodyne hydraulic presses are custom-designed to your exact requirements and built to last for decades, using advanced production equipment and offering the quality, innovation, and value that only a leading hydraulic press manufacturer can provide.
Technologically Advanced Hydraulics Provide Excellent System Performance & High Levels of Functionality
Macrodyne hydraulic systems are on the forefront of technological advancement and incorporate the latest state-of-the-art hydraulic components including pressure compensated axial piston pumps with electronic pump control, extreme high-pressure piston pumps, and proportional or servo-controlled valves.
Valves are mounted to manifold blocks to minimize potential leakage points, wherever possible.
When controlled by Macrodyne’s advanced electrical control systems, our hydraulic systems offer extensive operational flexibility and functionality. Optimal system performance and reliability is achieved through incorporation of separate kidney loop circuits for filtration and cooling.
Easy to Maintain Hydraulics, Custom Designed Around Your Plant for your Complex Applications & Demanding Requirements
Hydraulic systems are designed to ensure maximum accessibility and ease of maintenance. Our hydraulic systems utilize commercially available components from industry leading hydraulic component manufacturers. This ensures the highest hydraulic system quality to your hydraulic press and worldwide availability of replacement parts.
Macrodyne hydraulic systems can be mounted on top of the press, on the floor, in a pit, remotely in another area of the plant or in virtually any configuration necessary to meet the Buyer’s specific requirements.
Hydraulic Systems For Macrodyne Hydraulic Presses Are Available With Many Advanced Features Including:
Macrodyne provides single, double, or triple action hydraulic press based solutions for a wide variety of metalforming processes for many different industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer product, industrial products, appliances, defense, construction, plumbing, cookware, and medical. A partial list of bulk-forming and sheet metalforming processes our metalforming presses are designed for is listed below:
- High efficiency systems using variable speed motors and variable flow pumps resulting in significant reductions in power consumption compared to traditional pump/motor groups by matching energy consumption to energy demand
- High position accuracy using high speed, closed loop servo-proportional valves
- Extremely accurate pressure control with closed loop pressure controllers for pressure increase, holding and decompression through use of a position-controlled intensifier
- Accumulator drive systems to reduce horsepower peaks and increase production rates
- Extremely slow pressing speeds using digital valves to control minute oil flows
- Individual accumulators at each valve to provide instantaneous response for any oil demand which increases overall system performance
- Safety vent option to protect system during product blow out
- Additional system monitoring for ease of troubleshooting
- Separate vane pump for oil cooling and filtration
- Fluid condition monitoring for preventative and predictive maintenance