Hydraulic Press Repair,
Rebuilds & Upgrades
Extensive Rebuilds and Upgrades on your plant floor! We offer comprehensive hydraulic press inspection, repair, rebuild, and upgrade services for all hydraulic press models, no matter who the original manufacturer was.
We also have experience with upgrading relatively-new off-shore presses that never performed as expected, or don’t meet North American standards. We have the knowledge, the expertise, and the capacity to solve your problems. We understand that there is often lots of life left in some of the well-build legacy presses and a rebuild just makes good sense. We also know that not everyone is in the market for a new press, sometimes the old one just must do for the time being. If this is your situation, we would love the opportunity to help you keep your old presses running.
Macrodyne Offers a Wide Range of Hydraulic Press Rebuild & Upgrade Services Tailored to Your Specific Requirements
Macrodyne Press Rebuild & Upgrade Services Include:
- Modernization or complete replacement of hydraulic and control systems
- Operating performance enhancements including cycle time improvements
- Press safety upgrades to obtain compliance with applicable safety standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA Z142.10
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and modifications to existing press structures
- Repair or replacement of major hydraulic press components including frames, platens, housings, tie rods, cylinders, and more
- Programming services to provide additional press functionality
- Inspection and consulting services to assist in used equipment purchase
- Integration of used presses with existing or new ancillary equipment