Our manufacturing center is strategically located to provide quick access to road, rail and air transport. Macrodyne has established a reputation over the last several decades for value in the supply of custom heavy duty hydraulic presses, press lines and die handling equipment.
Our extensive list of satisfied, repeat customers and strong growth is derived from our competitive advantage in price, quality, leading edge technology and after sales service.
Our equipment is utilized in manufacturing operations for a broad range of industries including automotive, aerospace, industrial & consumer products, defense, construction, and many more.
Purpose Built Factory with Large Scale Manufacturing Capabilities
Our main factory was specially designed for the purpose of building heavy hydraulic presses and die handling equipment. With our high assembly bay, heavy lifting capacity, and large scale in-house machining capabilities we can handle the largest projects from conceptual design through final commissioning.
Several Unique Facility Features Include:
- Overhead crane lifting capacity in excess of 130 tons
- 35’ clearance below the crane bridge
- Press assembly pit 30’ x 20’ x 15’ deep, allowing for assembly of presses up to 50’ tall
- Removable roof deck above pit to allow for assembly of presses greater than 50’ tall
- Large ram type boring mill with x axis travel of 14,000 mm, y axis travel of 4000 mm, and Z axis travel of 2500 mm
- 90 ton capacity CNC turntable for boring mill
- Separate fabrication bay with 35 ton lifting capacity